Past and recent projects carried out by the Office of the Head of Service.
On-going Projects of Office of the Head of Service
- Construction of ICT Infrastructure (Automation of Establishment Process).
- Launching of the 2020 Training Calendar for the Civil Service.
Achievements of Office of the Head of Service
- Provision of Office accommodation for New Ministries.
- Helping to promote Industrial Peace in the State by encouraging cordial Government and Labour relations.
- Involved in the ongoing Staff audit and Payroll Verification Exercise. This is believed to help remove ghost workers syndrome thereby reducing the expenses of the Government especially on salaries.
- Resuscitation of the Public Service Forum and the Productivity/ Merit Award. This would enhance and motivate workers to deliver quality service to the people.
- Staff Welfare:
- Proposed and got approval for an increase of Car Loan from N500, 000 to N750, 000 and Housing Loan from N2, 000,000 to N3, 000,000.
- Proposed and got approval for the promotion of Teachers who have been stagnated on GL. 15 to the Gl. 16.
- Obtained approval for release of additional seed money of N55 million naira monthly for both Car and Housing Loan.
- Planned and held 2019 Productivity/ Merit Award Day.
- Interactive Session with His Excellency, the Executive Governor, Engr. Seyi Makinde FNSE during His Excellency’s Celebration of 100 days in office.
- Setting up of Investigative Administrative/ Judicial enquires with the White Paper Drafting Committee on:
- Contracts and Projects Review from 2017-May,2019.
- Repositioning of Central Abattoir, Amosun, Akinyele Local Government.
- Task Force on operation of Bola Ige International Business Complex, New Gbagi.
- Ibadan Solid Waste Management.
- Visitation Panel on the Oke Ogun Polytechnic.
- Visitation Panel on the Ibarapa Polytechnic, Eruwa.
- Technical Committee on the restructuring of Motors Parks in Oyo State.
- Committee on various cases of wrongful dismissal/compulsory retirement of Officers from 2011-2019.